- One platform to rule them all. (Not really)
Posted Wed 14 Jan 2015
There’s no such things as a perfect platform, nor a perfect workflow, but repeatable patterns that we should focus on.
- Upgrading from Foundation 4 to 5
Posted Fri 06 Dec 2013
Running multiple version of Ruby and Foundation… simultaneously.
- Reporting from MEX 2013
Posted Mon 25 Nov 2013
My first Mobile User Experience conference. Happy with the talks, less so with the creative sessions.
- The importance of networking
Posted Tue 19 Feb 2013
What I believed was almost all wrong.
- Hi-Res for 2013
Posted Fri 04 Jan 2013
Future projects an aspirations.
- Why working with family and friends can be… difficult
Posted Tue 11 Sep 2012
More difficult than working with other clients.
- My working hours explained
Posted Tue 27 Mar 2012
How much time do I spend on my web developer job?
- Working from home
Posted Tue 13 Mar 2012
Makes me read less paper books.
- The unmissable* events of 2012
Posted Tue 06 Mar 2012
My wishlist of this year web related events.
- Accessibility. Do you care?
Posted Tue 28 Feb 2012
I do, as long as we are talking about the same thing.
- Event, workshop, or training course?
Posted Tue 21 Feb 2012
Which one would you pick if you had to choose?
- No comment(s)…?
Posted Tue 14 Feb 2012
Why comment lines in your code are so important, or are they?
- My office is everywhere
Posted Tue 07 Feb 2012
But a working internet connection is not.
- No, there is no price list
Posted Tue 31 Jan 2012
A website is not a bottle of wine, it usually doesn’t age well.
- GUI – Do you really have to change it?
Posted Tue 24 Jan 2012
What happens when you change the GUI.
- Responsive web, mon amour
Posted Tue 17 Jan 2012
One for all and all for one… stylesheet!
- be good
Posted Tue 10 Jan 2012
my only good intention for this 2012…